February 14, 2012

Review: Urban Decay Naked Palette


Hey Guys, I recently purchased the Urban Decay Naked Palette and I really wanted to type up a blog post telling you what I think of it and showing you some of my most used eye shadows from that palette.
First, I'd like to say that it took me forever to decide whether or not I should buy this palette, because it is on the pricey side- 48$, but I am so glad I got it!

I never thought I could love neutral colors as much as I do- I never used to think too much about them, neutral is neutral, right? Well, ever since I got this palette I've been trying a ton of different combinations on my eyes and been loving every single shade in this palette!
I really love using Buck as a crease shadow with almost every single look I make- it's one of those shadows that look almost 3 dimensional in your crease, as if it's a few colors instead of just one.


Some of my favorite lid shadows are (from left to right): Sidecar, Toasted, Smog and Half Baked.
Sidecar is a really pretty light brown infused with a ton of silver glitter- perfect for nights out and a lil sparkle, Toasted is a brownish cranberry color and gives the nicest wash of color to your lid, Smog is that really nice golden brown that works really well on your outter V area to deepen up your crease and Half Baked is just a breath-taking, almost true liquid gold- i feel like I'm putting actual gold on my lid when I use it!

No Primer

Have you tried any of the Naked Palette's eyeshadows? 
Which ones are your fave?
-Yael ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment